We believe that the Quran is Allah’s word, the Divine speech full of wisdom, it’s a clear powerful book that changes lives, packed with lessons and deep insights revealing the mysteries of life. The light of conscience, healing for the sicknesses of the heart and mind. A manual that guides on a straight path, the spirit of Islam. It’s the rope that binds us with our loving Lord. The Quran gives good news to its followers and warns the deniers.
The Messenger (peace be upon him) said, “it (the Quran) exalts many, while others are let down. Those who follow it are exalted and those who ignore it are despised”. He (peace be upon him) also said, “Convey from me to others even if it’s one verse” (Bukhari).
Motivate a Million: A Quran for everyone
The distribution of the Quran is an expression of a Muslim’s love of Allah’s book. The desire to share it with others, to give them the most precious gift. It represents a sincere commitment to peace and humanity’s welfare.
The positive feedback we got from distributing the Quran at the Houses of parliament spurred us to be more generous and distribute the Quran more widely. So far we have distributed over 7000 copies to hospitals, prisons, schools, universities and to high profile individuals.
Our Vision is to make the Quran readily available to a million people who may never otherwise ever see it. Our objectives include:
- Offering the Quran to young Muslims, so they will be taught how to engage with it and be blessed with Divine guidance.
- Presenting the Quran to influential people in society; public, private and voluntary sectors. This will help them to understand Islam and Muslims better.
- Helping people recognise the value of the Quran for themselves, their families, and society.
We believe that the outcomes will be smart and will lead to the following:
- Helping Brits to know Muslims better
- Tackling Islamophobia and building trust
- Restoring the Muslim image as honest and hard-working citizens
Why you should give the Quran
- It’s the gift that brings you closer to Allah – our goal in life! All the world’s wealth will not satisfy our desires for worldly riches, but the Quran will guide you to riches beyond imagination.
- It’s the gift that gives back – so when you learn the Quran and benefit, you will gain an understanding of the spiritual realities, and develop strong character. Reading the Quran will fill your mind with wisdom that will benefit you now and in the Hereafter.
- It’s the perfect expression of Love – you would only give the words of Allah to the one you want to be with in paradise. The one you care about and the one you want to be guided.
- It’s the book of guidance – by gifting the Quran to someone, you are providing them with an opportunity for self-reflection and growth.
- Life’s too short – we will pass away one day, but your gift of the Quran will continue to remain a source of guidance for so many years after you.
Let’s share it with others in this blessed month, here’s how you can help:
Become an Ambassador of the Quran
Donate £10,000 for the distribution of 2500 Qurans
Become a Champion of the Quran
Donate £5,000 for the distribution of 1250 Qurans
Become a Promoter of the Quran
Donate £2,500 for the distribution of 625 Qurans
Become a Friend of the Quran
Donate £1,250 for the distribution of 312 Qurans
Click HERE to donate.